Welcome to SelinaPetosa.com. Thank you for visiting my blog. For those of you know me, thank you for spending time getting to know me better. I’m truly humbled that anything I might have to say in this forum might be in any way interesting to anybody other than my immediate family and friends. So thank you for visiting. From the bottom of my heart….
For those of you who don’t know me, a few facts for context.
1. I am an extremely proud (Italian style proud) mother of three. Two boys and a girl. There is a lot of mention about them on this site. But my hope is they are not mentioned in the annoying way that some parents talk about their kids and only their kids. My kids are not perfect. Nor am I. Hopefully I can talk about those imperfections once in a while here.
2. I am a partner, daughter, sister, niece, friend and passionate loyalist to my inner circle of people that I am blessed to spend time with.
3. I have always lived in the Pacific Northwest. I was born in Edmonds and now live in Queen Anne, a beautiful neighborhood on a hill above the city of Seattle. I have been many places in the world, but I love coming home. I feel that I live in a very special place on this planet. With the water, mountains, green and vibrant technology, arts and foodie scene. Seattle has it going on.
4. I am the founding partner of Rational Interaction, a digital agency based in Pioneer Square. We have been around since 2009 and we have the good fortune of working with an array of clients including Amazon, Microsoft, Providence Health & Services to name just a few.
5. I set about creating this blog with selfish intentions. I have no plans for consistent publishing, content planning or ulterior motive product placements. I just wanted a vehicle to write, to share ideas and thoughts. If you find anything of value here, than I am grateful. Thank you for stopping by.